Magda Lilia Chelly, is the Managing Director of Responsible Cyber Pte. by day, and a cyber feminist hacker by night. Magda spends most of her time raising security awareness at a global scale, and supporting chief information security officers in their cyber security strategy and roadmap.
She is currently based in Singapore, with a global reach through her company in 19 locations worldwide. She speaks five languages fluently, and has a PhD in Telecommunication Engineering with a subsequent specialization in cyber security. She also was recently nominated as global leader of the year at the Women in IT Awards 2017, and TOP 50 cyber security influencer globally.
Her educational passion led to the foundation of a cyber security diploma in Singapore with Trent Global College, and a global partnership with K2 Partnering Solutions, for cyber educational programs, and organizational design.
On the other note, these are some references on Magda’s impact in Singapore, and internationally.
- She built a global partnership with K2 Partnering Solutions, a recruitment and placement company.
- She is a Certified Security Professional, CISSP. This certification is globally recognized.
- She is a trainer with Singapore Business Federation. See link: http://www.sbi.org.sg/event/steps-to-build-a-cyber-security-strategy-2/?instance_id=778
- She is an official contributor on one of the major worldwide known cyber security platforms Cybrary.it. See link: https://www.cybrary.it/2017/04/cyber-feminist-hacker-course-contributor-magda-chelly
- Her Woman In Cyber platform is live: http://woman-in-cyber.com
Some International media:
- An interview on the business debate with Sarah Lockett
- An article in a magazine in Tunisia
- Telecom SudParis Article in France
- Article in Cybrary.it in the USA
- Article in Australia
- An interview on E-Forensics Magazine
Nominated as Global Leader, Women in IT
Stevie Awards Asia-Pacific Winner
TOP 50 Cyber Security Influencer Globally
- July 14, 2017
- Magda CHELLY